Monday, September 3, 2012

So it begins!

I have been struggling with teaching my son to write with detail and organization. The book provided in our homeschool program was bland and boring. We have both been stressed out trying to learn in the way the book formats it. Today divine inspiration hit me and I switched gears and now I am beginning a new thing. Today I asked him to write about the day he found his super power. I told him we would take each day to write a new chapter in his book and at the end of the year if his writing is good I'll put it in actual book form and try to get him published! I know this is a lofty goal, and I have explained that even great writers sometimes go unpublished but it's worth a try! He wanted me to write with him so this blog is now my writing in response to our writing prompts. This is a quirky, humorous way I view life and the awesome power of God's love! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment